Document Management is the coordination and control of the flow (storage, retrieval, processing, printing, routing and distribution) of electronic and paper documents in a secure and efficient manner.
- Record Retention- To shred or not to shred- All the information you need to manage the lifecycle of University records, from creation to destruction and everywhere in between.
- Scanning - Move to a paperless office by scanning your documents. Scanning official University documents? Check here first.
- Physical storage of historical records- Have historical documents that need to be preserved but running out of space? Contact Betsy Pittman.
- Document/Content Management - UITS offers a secure, searchable electronic content repository via IBM's Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system. Currently for each customer, UConn builds a customized solution to meet their needs while providing cost savings, improved efficiency and recovery of office space via this paperless environment.
UCount - Procurement Services and the University community continue to explore cost reduction opportunities, redefine business processes and re-evaluate the way in which we all procure goods and services while maintaining the quality and integrity of the UConn community. While some efforts may seem small, collectively they make a different that UCount on.
- Furniture - Every piece of purchased furniture combined has a very large impact on the University's budget. UConn's spend on furniture has historically ranged from approximately $1.5 million - $3.5 million per year for FY12-FY16. This, along with the tough economical times the University is faced with, reinforces the fact that how we purchase and what we pay matters now more than ever. Consider Pre-Owned or Refurbished Furniture.
- Office Equipment and Supplies
- Lab Supplies
Click here to learn more